Turn your Mate Into your Soulmate
A Practical Guide to Happily Ever AfterBook - 2015
Offers advice for reinvigorating a relationship with respect, commitment, passion, and love by using the laws of attraction and giving up perfectionism to work toward a healthy, real relationship.
Internationally bestselling author and relationship expert Arielle Ford offers the keys to re-discovering love, passion, respect, and renewed commitment, years after the simple act of falling in love and getting married.
It&;s one thing to fall in love and get married. It is quite another thing to have a marriage you love. This is the true purpose of Turn Your Mate Into Your Soulmate.
Author of the international bestseller The Soulmate Secret, Arielle Ford unlocks the wisdom learned in her own marriage along with expertise gleaned from friends and experts such as Harville Hendrix, John Gray, Dr. Helen Fisher, Neale Donald Walsch, and Marianne Williamson, to help readers find a happy middle ground between the rare, precious, and unattainable romantic notion of love, and the reality that happens when restlessness, anger, or disappointment set in and act as a stubborn barrier to happiness and fulfillment.
Turn Your Mate into Your Soulmate explores and reveals:
- What love really is and is not, and how to infuse your life with richer, fulfilling love.
- Why we yearn to be connected to another person;
- Our soul and our sacred contracts around love.
- Why giving up perfectionism is the key to happiness.
- The purpose and benefits of marriage.
- Components of a healthy relationship.
- Moving beyond ourselves to infuse our relationships with God/Spirit/devotion.
- Breathing new life into old love by kick-starting the fun;
- Why changing partners may not be the answer and why re-envisioning the partner you have can be the path to happiness.
Arielle lays the groundwork for the purpose and work needed for a healthy relationship, proving that marriage is not as simple as Happily Ever After&;but that real love can be even better.
A relationship expert shares personal experience and expertise from doctors to help rekindle a stale marriage, describing the components of a healthy relationship, the role of God and spiritualism in a marriage and providing advice to attain a more fulfilling love life.