The first part of this introductory workshop explains how to help your nonprofit organization build a diversified, sustainable funding base.
• what the organization needs to do before starting
• how to identify different sources of funds
• skills and resources required for each
The last part provides an overview on writing a standard program proposal to a foundation.
• the standard elements of all proposals
• the "do's" and "don'ts" of preparing, writing and submitting the proposal
• how to follow up whether the answer is yes or no